How simple and basic can success strategies get? I already posted my own look at a success formula. But for decades I’ve been looking at REALLY SIMPLE, REALLY STUPID logic and how people violate it, or ignore it.
Good thought structures and even half decent logic has the power to heal and transform. I know that. Too bad that most people don’t get it and choose magic and fairy talk, over cool reason!
Magical laws and stuff didn’t get us down from the trees and building TVs, computers, cars and rocket ships! Only what Samuel Firestone called “hard thinking”, as opposed to what I call “fluffy pink thoughts” of the New Agers.
I’m still waiting for #10 on my list of 10 Silly Basics of Reason. See if you can point me towards it, with ideas of your own.
This is absolute down low and dirty bottom-rung undercut LOGIC!
This is my Nine-So-Far Basics of Reason. Don’t swallow them all at once, or you’ll get indigestion!
- If it works, keep doing it!
- If it doesn’t work, stop doing it!
- Whenever something good happens, there is ALWAYS a reason for it. Find the reason and strengthen it.
- Whenever something bad happens, there is ALWAYS a reason. Find the reason and eliminate it.
- What works, works! If it’s worked before, it’ll likely work again!
- Life can change in an INSTANT. All it takes is a decision.
- If you don’t know, find out!
- Communicate. Make yourself known. If you don’t, nobody will know you are there.
- If it works one day, it will work ANY day.
That 10th on the list is out there, just waiting for me to grab it, for a perfect 10 out of 10!
#9, I got from my patients and medical expertise: If you can feel well, with no symptoms, on any one day, you can feel well every day! There is, by definition, nothing wrong, nothing busted, nothing missing, no genes, nothing PERMANENT, if you can have even just one day of good health! Never settle for less…
Well of course it applies to everything, not just health, otherwise I wouldn’t bring it up here. If you can sell a $million of widgets one day, you can sell a million every day! Get to work and see that you do! If you can paint a masterpiece one day, you can do it over and over.If you can write a page, you can write a novel. Get the idea?
Your comments are welcome.
UPDATE, Oct 27th:
To see what finally won, you need to read the second blog on this: